Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Just hidden in the Mountains

Sometimes even I can see the spirits of
Light, Life, Wind and Water
dance together in the cold sunlight
of the North American winter.




Watching this awesome sculpture being made
was like participating in magical dance!

Yes, I was inside in the warmth watching,
protected from the cold wind and able to see
the Wonder of Creation without feeling the cold!
Perhaps this is cheating, but allowing myself
to cheat opened me up inside - because
my body let go of its perceived need for protection!

The Mountain Q'ero of Peru often do their magick
at low temperatures and seem to be unmoved by
the cold surrounding them.
Perhaps it is time to learn a little of their skill!*

Blessings

John

(* Don't tell anyone I said this though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment